Market leader in webinars & webcasts
The entrepreneurial spirit to bring TV-quality webinars and webcasts to businesses, to governments and to everyone who has a story that deserves to be heard. Either on location or from professional webinar studios. TV-standard quality at a fraction of the price. 10,000 broadcasts each year. ISO certified. Company Webcast offers an unparalleled combination of expertise, technology, studios, and services.Download white paper: Why Webinars Work (free)
Take a virtual look at the renewed webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last September we proudly opened our newest webinar studio in the WTC in...
16 October 2018
Want to improve your internal communications? Use webinars!
An important conclusion from the Belgian Internal Communication Mood Meter...
23 August 2018
The choice is yours: a cheap webinar or rather good quality?
More and more organisations see the added value of a webinar compared to...
2 August 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
White paper: peer-to-peer technology
- Having extensively tested various suppliers of web lectures, Nyenrode has chosen the RoyalCast system from Company Webcast.— Nyenrode Business University
- I was very impressed by the fact that the questions were answered directly. This gave an immediate and clear picture of people’s problems.— Participant of a webinar ( Monuta )
- Company Webcast always delivers on it promises quickly and correctly.— Jan Kemper, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Meppel )
- Ease of use combined with professional and fast support.— Ery Kooi, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Aalburg )
- Please keep organising webinars like this. They are very educational!— Participant of a webinar by BinckBank ( BinckBank )
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- The people at Company Webcast are full of initiative and very pleasant to work with.— Roland van der Heiden, Director Communications & PR ( AstraZeneca )