Market leader in webinars & webcasts
The entrepreneurial spirit to bring TV-quality webinars and webcasts to businesses, to governments and to everyone who has a story that deserves to be heard. Either on location or from professional webinar studios. TV-standard quality at a fraction of the price. 10,000 broadcasts each year. ISO certified. Company Webcast offers an unparalleled combination of expertise, technology, studios, and services.Download white paper: Why Webinars Work (free)
Lumi and Company Webcast enter a reseller partnership
Lumi and Company Webcast are pleased to announce a reseller partnership to...
15 May 2018
The Next Generation webinar platform is GDPR proof
After the last release in April, our Next Generation webinar platform...
3 May 2018
The continued rise of digital events – Based on the most recent studies
The fact that the world is shifting more and more to online is no surprise...
17 April 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
White paper: peer-to-peer technology
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco
- We were looking for user-friendly system which we could use with no – or minimum – intervention from the supplier.— Richard, Huldman, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Oss )
- We are extremely happy that it's now possible for everyone to follow the funeral services live.— Wim Kerkhof, head of Crematory Hofwijk ( Crematory Hofwijk )
- Ease of use combined with professional and fast support.— Ery Kooi, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Aalburg )
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization.— Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- We were overwhelmed by both the number of viewers and the number of e-mails. We received a huge number of reactions from the audience.— Pieter Elbers, CEO ( KLM )
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- I was very impressed by the careful yet decisive approach of Company Webcast. This contributed to us being able to organise this event successfully.— Henk Rigter, Domain Architect Workspace Services ( Delta Lloyd )
- I was very impressed by the fact that the questions were answered directly. This gave an immediate and clear picture of people’s problems.— Participant of a webinar ( Monuta )