Market leader in webinars & webcasts
The entrepreneurial spirit to bring TV-quality webinars and webcasts to businesses, to governments and to everyone who has a story that deserves to be heard. Either on location or from professional webinar studios. TV-standard quality at a fraction of the price. 10,000 broadcasts each year. ISO certified. Company Webcast offers an unparalleled combination of expertise, technology, studios, and services.Download white paper: Why Webinars Work (free)
Company Webcast nominated for FD Gazelle 2019!
Company Webcast, a Euronext Company is one of the 770 fastest growing...
5 November 2019
Take a virtual look at the renewed webinar studio WTC Amsterdam
Last September we proudly opened our newest webinar studio in the WTC in...
16 October 2018
Want to improve your internal communications? Use webinars!
An important conclusion from the Belgian Internal Communication Mood Meter...
23 August 2018
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
The Basic Tips for Presenting (video)
- Having extensively tested various suppliers of web lectures, Nyenrode has chosen the RoyalCast system from Company Webcast.— Nyenrode Business University
- Pleasant cooperation, professional studio and landing page appearance, and detailed evaluation of the results achieved.— Alphabet
- We are extremely happy that it's now possible for everyone to follow the funeral services live.— Wim Kerkhof, head of Crematory Hofwijk ( Crematory Hofwijk )
- With its smart and cost-efficient solutions, Company Webcast has helped us in a very professional manner.— Director Communications ( AkzoNobel Decorative Paints USA )
- We were looking for user-friendly system which we could use with no – or minimum – intervention from the supplier.— Richard, Huldman, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Oss )
- I was very impressed by the careful yet decisive approach of Company Webcast. This contributed to us being able to organise this event successfully.— Henk Rigter, Domain Architect Workspace Services ( Delta Lloyd )
- Robeco’s use of webinars has been a success – so successful, in fact, that the company is currently also using webinars for internal communication purposes. — Robeco
- Right from the start, Company Webcast has supported us professionally and satisfactorily whenever we had questions or requests.— Rens Elst, Communication Advisor ( Municipal Council of Delft )
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization.— Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage