Market leader in webinars & webcasts
The entrepreneurial spirit to bring TV-quality webinars and webcasts to businesses, to governments and to everyone who has a story that deserves to be heard. Either on location or from professional webinar studios. TV-standard quality at a fraction of the price. 10,000 broadcasts each year. ISO certified. Company Webcast offers an unparalleled combination of expertise, technology, studios, and services.Download white paper: Why Webinars Work (free)
Launch new IR webcasting services
With the striking of the gong by Managing Director Olaf Lawerman, we...
25 July 2017
Features Next Generation webinar platform
With Company Webcast's Next Generation webinar platform you can increase...
19 June 2017
More live streams of city councils meetings
More and more municipalities broadcast live council and committee meetings...
12 June 2017
eBook: Internal Communication via Webinars
Webinar step-by-step Guide & Checklist
The Basic Tips for Presenting (video)
- Ease of use combined with professional and fast support.— Ery Kooi, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Aalburg )
- With the use of webinars we keep our employees up-to-date with the latest news regarding their specialization.— Onderlinge 's-Gravenhage
- Having extensively tested various suppliers of web lectures, Nyenrode has chosen the RoyalCast system from Company Webcast.— Nyenrode Business University
- The technology, the vision and the sound are all very good. I watched the webinar via the webinar on demand option. — Participant of a webinar ( Ricoh )
- With its smart and cost-efficient solutions, Company Webcast has helped us in a very professional manner.— Director Communications ( AkzoNobel Decorative Paints USA )
- Company Webcast always delivers on it promises quickly and correctly.— Jan Kemper, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Meppel )
- Right from the start, Company Webcast has supported us professionally and satisfactorily whenever we had questions or requests.— Rens Elst, Communication Advisor ( Municipal Council of Delft )
- With webinars it is now possible to enable multiple schools to optimally benefit from various companies’ knowledge.— Hein van der Zeeuw, Director ( Jet-Net )
- 338 live viewers and 179 questions. A very interactive webinar.— Centraal Beheer Achmea
- We were looking for user-friendly system which we could use with no – or minimum – intervention from the supplier.— Richard, Huldman, Deputy Registrar ( Municipal Council of Oss )